Lilium Lilium

Huh.

There were only a few motion tweens set to some poorly timed and rhymed poetry. Seeing as it is currently number 3 in the top fifty, I really expected some...I dunno...animation?

$%$ $%$

So...

It's Robin Williams in the movie "One Hour Photo" where he is dreaming that his eyes basically explode, right? I agree that it might find an audience at YTMND.

Prelude to Badger 2 Prelude to Badger 2

A Fat-Badger masterpiece!

I don't care what anybody says. Everything Fat Badger touches turns into cinematic gold. This movie is a shining example of that. Too bad you put Bill Cosby in it, though, because now Bill Cosby's lawyer is going to come at you hardcore and KILL YOUR FACE. Seriously.

FatBadger responds:

this chinese food smells like piss.

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

Interesting

A little melodramatic, but well done. Seems like Owen's voice is too loud at the beginning, and Darth Maul's accent (the animator's voice?) threw me off.

Also, continuity-wise, Luke is only three years old. How did Owen and Obi-Wan turn into old men so quickly?

Anyway, nice work.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Hilarious!

Absolutely hilarious cartoon, David Firth...I mean..."Jerry Jackson."

-+One of a kind+- -+One of a kind+-

Great, but too large.

I really enjoyed it, but I'm thinking if you had published it with ANY compression on your audio (80kbps maybe?) then the file size would be less than half of what it is.

Also, did you intend for the song to end with the final impact? Because on my computer the music ended 5-10 seconds before the animation was over.

Anyway, great movement, great style, great choice of song. Thanks for sharing it with us.

DarkKenjie responds:

ya its running slow for me to, I will try and make it smaller ^_^, thanx for the input

Links Back : Episode 1 Links Back : Episode 1

Spelling and grammar

I was going to correct your spelling and grammar, but then I noticed that there was at least one spelling or grammar mistake every single time you put words on the screen. So let's just start with this: Every time you used the word "than" you meant to say "then". And you had a tendency to change tense in the middle of a sentence. But oh well. It was kinda funny.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Darn you!

I gave you a 5...but I wanted to give you a ZERO out of jealousy!

You're good. Great job.

The Safe 2 The Safe 2

Errors

You didn't embed whatever font you used for your text, so half of your words went off the edge and couldn't be read. I don't think they were going to really be worth reading anyway, but I thought you should know your Flash was screwed up.

Lifegroup Lifegroup

Interesting...

Was that supposed to be funny? Sad? Pathetic? Or just true? I couldn't tell. Personally, I find the whole 40 Days of Purpose thing to be annoying, but I know some people have really gotten a lot out of it.

Anyway, good work. The animation was VERY processor intensive, though. Really choked up on my PC. When you put a lot of Flash 8 blur effects in at once, it'll do that.